Maintaining up to date accounting records can be time consuming and costly exercise for any business, providing little apparent added value. Francis Fitzpatrick & Company can provide you with a full bookkeeping service to cater for your business needs. The benefit to you includes reduction in administration costs, reassignment of staff to concentrate on your core business activity and the assurance that your accounting records are up to date and accurate.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Full / partial outsourcing of the back office function
- Maintaining books and records
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable / Receivable processing and reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- VAT review, reconciliation and filing
- RCT Services
- Online Bookkeeping services
Well maintained books and records will cut the amount of time required to produce year end accounts and tax returns therefore reducing annual compliance costs.
A programme of regular input and support can be scheduled in addition to normal accounting services. This will provide the client with a cost effective finance function to assist and support the growth of the core business.